FRANKLIN, Ind. (AP/WANE) — Police in suburban Indianapolis say an 18-year-old male is dead after a shooting.
The shooting took place near Saturday evening in Franklin near the Boys & Girls Club.
Police responding at the scene found the man suffering from gunshot wounds.
He was pronounced dead at the scene. Franklin police are investigating the circumstances leading up to the shooting.
Authorities are seeking the public’s help in identifying a “red Dodge Dart or similar vehicle” that may have been involved in the deadly shooting.
The car has a dent on the driver’s side door.
Copyright 2019 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Grants seek market-based reductions of Great Lakes pollution
- Indiana high school cracks down on student vaping with fines
- Deadline approaching for Indiana Governor’s Fellows program
- $9.8 million lottery ticket sold at Fort Wayne liquor store
- Home-Built helicopter crashes in North Manchester