FRANKLIN, Ind. (AP/WANE) — Police in suburban Indianapolis say an 18-year-old male is dead after a shooting.
The shooting took place near Saturday evening in Franklin near the Boys & Girls Club.
Police responding at the scene found the man suffering from gunshot wounds.
He was pronounced dead at the scene. Franklin police are investigating the circumstances leading up to the shooting.
Authorities are seeking the public’s help in identifying a “red Dodge Dart or similar vehicle” that may have been involved in the deadly shooting.
The car has a dent on the driver’s side door.
Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Indiana reports 1,589 new virus cases as surge continues; 23 more deaths
- Indiana governor candidates set for televised debate Tuesday
- Single-vehicle crash claims life of 28-year-old Mooresville woman
- Gov. Holcomb says focus is to help Hoosiers find careers they are passionate about
- Indiana providing rental assistance during virus outbreak