INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — The Indiana Bureau of Motor Vehicles says all of its license branches will be closed Saturday through Monday, May 25, in observance of the Memorial Day holiday.
The agency says branch appointments will resume Tuesday, May 26.
The BMV now requires all customers to have an appointment before visiting a branch. The appointment scheduler is available on the BMV website at https://www.in.gov/bmv/2405.htm.
For a complete list of branch locations and hours, to complete an online transaction, or to find a 24-hour BMV Connect kiosk, visit IN.gov/BMV.
Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- A slick start to the day with freezing rain changing to snow
- Woman arrested following nationwide warrant, man arrested for O.W.I
- ‘MAGA Patriot Party’ files with FEC; Trump team says it’s not affiliated
- GoPro found after 6 years at the bottom of Honolulu ocean returned to owner
- High school graduation rates increase across the state, Adams Central reaches 100%