INDIANAPOLIS, IND. (WANE) Indiana Governor Holcomb held another COVID-19 response briefing in Indianapolis Thursday afternoon. During the question and answer period a reporter asked Gov. Holcomb to respond to criticism that his “Stay at Home” order which went into effect Wednesday was too lenient. Listen to his answer in the above video.
Latest Coronavirus Developments:
- WATCH: Police dept. uses eerie siren from ‘The Purge’ to signal start of coronavirus curfew
- AP sources: MLB, union discuss playing all games in Arizona
- ‘There is hope’: Family recovering from coronavirus spread at bridal shower
- Disney launches FREE website with a new ‘Frozen’ Olaf Series
- Death toll climbs to 173 as Indiana adds 568 new coronavirus cases