INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — An Indianapolis asset financing and fleet management company has told the state it plans to close its Indianapolis facility, eliminating 199 jobs.
19th Capital Group filed a notice with the Indiana Department of Workforce Development this week saying layoffs will begin on or about March 27 and most will occur over 14 days beginning April 27.
The affected positions include sales reps, accounts receivable analysts, truck maintenance workers and drivers.
Its website says 19th Capital Group provides asset financing and fleet management solutions for the North American trucking industry.
Copyright 2019 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Indiana coronavirus cases top 2,000; death toll at 49
- Ohio woman driving during storms is killed when tree falls on car
- How will we vote? Outbreak revives debate on mail-in ballots
- California pastor defends idea of in-person services during COVID-19 pandemic
- Tijuana’s pro soccer team prohibited from visiting US, where some players live