CHURUBUSCO, Ind. (WANE) — Here is a gift idea for the upcoming holidays: an assortment of products made in Indiana and packaged in a decorative box.
Indiana Grown, a statewide initiative affiliated with the Indiana State Department of Agriculture, created the holiday box to highlight local products and artisan goods.
“This holiday box is a fantastic way to promote Indiana’s small businesses,” said Indiana Lt. Gov. Suzanne Crouch, who also serves as Secretary of Agriculture and Rural Development. “I personally cannot wait to share this gift box and these wonderful items with my friends and family for the holidays.”
Some of the products featured in the holiday box will come from Bee Great Local, a honey farm in Churubusco.
David Mullins, owner of Bee Great, said it is “fantastic” to see Indiana Grown decide to feature some of Bee Great’s products.
Each box includes the following products:
- Hot Sauce – Linneweber’s Sauce Company LLC – Vincennes, IN
- Indiana Honey – Bee Great Local – Churubusco, IN
- On-Ear Popcorn Kit – Groomsville Popcorn – Tipton, IN
- Strawberry Jam – Fish Lake Organics – Goshen, IN
- Alpaca Dryer Balls – Heritage Farm – Flora, IN
- Hoosier National Soap – Indiana Soap Company – Greenfield, IN
“We are very excited to put Indiana products from across the state in front of Hoosiers and across the country,” said Caroline Patrick, director of Indiana Grown. “Indiana Grown members strive to make the best products possible and we are excited to introduce them to you.”
The 2023 Indiana Grown Holiday Box is limited to 170 boxes. Click here to place your order.