INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — Police say a man accidentally struck and killed his 5-month-old son as he drove into a driveway in Indianapolis.
Officer Genae Cook says the boy was in an infant seat Monday and apparently wasn’t seen by the driver. The baby’s mother and other adults were outside with the child, but she had gone inside the house.
Cook calls it a “tragic incident.” The parents are cooperating with investigators.
Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Colts overwhelm Vikings in statement game
- 2 Michigan adults, 1 teen accused in prison drug smuggling plot
- Judge agrees to delay US government restrictions on WeChat
- Owner abandoned dog in Indiana with note blaming COVID-19
- Over 20 pilots fly into Lake James for the 18th Annual Seaplane Splash-In