ANDERSON, Ind. (AP) — Three Anderson teens have been charged for their alleged roles in a crash last weekend that killed a 19-year-old Ball State University student.
Anderson police say the three teens and Sophie Robbins were apparently driving around the community at a high rate of speed engaging in what witnesses called “typical horesplay” when a rock crashed into the windshield of Robbins’ vehicle, causing it to leave the roadway and roll over several times.
She was pronounced dead at the scene.
Alex Lozano, Keandre Williams and Javion Wright were charged with felony counts of leaving the scene of an accident and other charges.
Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Indiana man admits to pushing toddler down stairs after argument over food, court docs show
- Crash on southbound I-69 near Anderson kills Westfield man
- Indiana reports 1,589 new virus cases as surge continues; 23 more deaths
- Indiana governor candidates set for televised debate Tuesday
- Single-vehicle crash claims life of 28-year-old Mooresville woman