INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. (AP) — Two employees at a suburban Indianapolis restaurant were shot during an attempted robbery.
Police said three men wearing masks entered through the rear door of the Bando restaurant in Lawrence after 7:15 p.m. Saturday.
Police said the men encountered the restaurant workers and shot them before fleeing.
The victims were taken to a hospital with wounds that were not considered life-threatening.
Several customers inside the restaurant at the time of the shooting were not hurt.
The shooting occurred in the back of the restaurant, away from the dining area.
No arrests have been made.
Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Muncie Schools set 2 days for in-person enrollment
- Indiana adds 793 new virus cases, but ICU and vent capacity steady
- Justice Department plans to appeal ruling halting execution
- Indiana GOP ousts attorney general after groping allegations
- Man charged in death of Indiana teen last seen in 1986