For the 12th year, Jefferson Pointe will spotlight local music with free concerts every Friday night throughout the summer. “Friday Nites Live” has been a success for Jefferson Pointe, typically drawing in between 800-1200 people for the events. The concerts will be Friday nights from now through August 28th, 6:30-8:30pm at the courtyard fountain in the central part of Jefferson Pointe.
This summer’s lineup includes something for all ages and genre-lovers:
- June 5 – The Junk Yard Band
- June 12 – Sugar Shot
- June 19 – Trackless
- June 26 – Fort Wayne Funk Orchestra
- July 3 – Brother
- July 10 – The Hubie Ashcraft Band
- July 17 – Todd Harrold Band
- July 24 – New Millennium Orchestra
- July 31 – Sierra Shame
- August 7 – Ty Causey
- August 14 – Big Caddy Daddy
- August 21 – Urban Legend
- August 28 – Good Night Gracie
Seats will not be provided, so be sure to bring a lawn chair or blanket! Food will be available at the concerts. Parking tends to fill up quickly, so arrive early. Mall staff ask that you leave the closer parking spots for those who may not be able to walk very far, if possible.