Floor buffer sparks fire at healthcare facility

News
New Haven Fire 1201 Daly Drive_179023

NEW HAVEN, Ind. (WANE) Crews are cleaning up after a fire early Tuesday morning on Daly Drive. Firefighters were called to Genesis Healthcare at about 2:45 a.m.

Officials say a floor buffer shorted and started a fire. The smoke set off the building’s sprinkler system.

Emergency crews were mainly on scene to clean up the water.

No one was hurt. No other details on the fire were available.

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Media Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Trending Stories

Don't Miss