CHICAGO, Ill. (AP) — Chicago police say a man has been charged with attempted murder in a December shooting at a house party that left 13 people wounded.
According to a police statement, 25-year-old Keilon Jones was arrested Thursday. He’s also charged with aggravated battery.
Police didn’t release any information about how investigators identified Jones.
Police have said the Dec. 22 shooting stemmed from a dispute at a memorial party being held in honor of someone killed in April.
Authorities have said the shooting began inside a house in the city’s Englewood neighborhood and more shots were fired as people began fleeing.
Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- U.S. Marshals arrest 262 suspects, find 5 missing children in Oklahoma operation
- Woman holds fatal stabbing suspect at gunpoint in Michigan
- ‘Cheer’ star Jerry Harris arrested on child porn charges
- Bluffton man accused of molesting 4-year-old
- ‘Melrose Place’ actress headed back to prison for 2010 crash after serving initial sentence