FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WANE) — Federal agents raided a north Fort Wayne home early Tuesday.
Neighbors said agents first arrived at a home at 1205 Valdosta Drive, in the Lincoln Village subdivision off Cook Road, around 7 a.m.
A WANE 15 videographer was at the scene when a woman was led out of the home by officers and placed in a squad car. Another person was spotted in the back of another squad car.
Officers were also taking items out of the home and moving them into an unmarked van in the driveway.
Authorities at the scene would not say what they were doing.
A FBI official, though, confirmed to WANE 15 that agents were executing “federal search and arrest warrants at that address.” No other information was provided, however.
According to Allen County tax records, the home is currently owned by SNS Real Estate LLC, a Fort Wayne-based property acquisition and renovation firm. The company’s owner, however, told WANE a tenant had been living in the home and that her business had no involvement with anything going on inside the house.
- ‘She didn’t stand a chance’: Witness recounts moments before, after Richmond police officer’s shooting
- Man arrested in hit-and-run that killed Purdue student
- NACS welcomes its students back for the school year
- Courts: Attempted murder charge against accused 19-year-old shooter dismissed
- What we know about suspect in Richmond officer shooting: A look at his nearly 30-year criminal history