Hamlet, Ind. (WANE) — A statewide AMBER Alert issued early Saturday morning has been canceled as of 9:15 a.m. Saturday.
The Hamlet Police Department requested the cancellation.
The alert was issued for two young children from Hamlet, IN. One a 7-year-old boy, another a 3-year-old girl.
The Hamlet Police Department tells WANE 15 ‘everyone’ was found safely.
Officers named 28-year-old Francisco Javier Mendez as a suspect who was last seen driving a black 2013 Audi A4 with Indiana plate number LE5262. Hamlet Police would not comment if he is still considered a suspect.
- 2020 Bluffton Free Street Fair canceled due to safety concerns
- Army identifies buried remains as missing Texas soldier
- NY count: 6,300 virus patients were sent to nursing homes
- Muncie woman pleads guilty in death of 3-month-old daughter
- NHL, players’ union announce plan to resume play on Aug. 1