OSCEOLA COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – In Florida golfing hazards are just a tad different than everywhere else.
Steel Lafferty tells WFLA he was playing a round of golf at the ChampionsGate Country Club in Osceola County on Wednesday when a seven-foot gator decided to take a leisurely stroll near his ball.
“Golfing in Florida is just different… 🐊,” Steel wrote on his now viral Instagram video.
The clip has been viewed over 63,000 times.
Lafferty tells News Channel 8 the gator did not cause any distraction however as he made par on the hole.
- Komets return to home ice but fall to Fuel 6-3
- Homestead takes game 1 over Wapahani – game 2 rained out at Parkview Field
- Tech soccer advances to WHAC tournament semifinals with 5-0 win over Rochester
- No. 11 Cougars rally late but fall short in season finale to No. 10 Knights
- ‘Color in Motion’ butterfly exhibit begins at Botanical Conservatory