The remainder of the 2018 Middle Waves Music Festival lineup was announced Thursday and includes national acts Joywave and Hatchie.
The following is the full 2018 Middle Waves lineup:
Friday, September 14
- GoldLink (hip-hop, Washington, D.C.)
- Joywave (indie rock, Rochester, NY)
- BODEGA (dance punk, New York, NY)
- Chives (rock, Indianapolis, IN)
- The Bergamot (indie folk, Fort Wayne, IN)
- Anna Faye (punk, Fort Wayne, IN)
- Streetlamps for Spotlights (rock, Fort Wayne, IN)
- Lightlow (rock, Fort Wayne, IN)
Saturday, September 15
- Dr. Dog (rock, Philadelphia, PA)
- Lizzo (hip-hop, Minneapolis, MN)
- Stephen Malkmus & the Jicks (indie rock, Portland, OR)
- IDLES (punk rock, Bristol, England)
- Flint Eastwood (dance-pop, Detroit, MI)
- Hatchie (dream-pop, Brisbane, Australia)
- David Wax Museum (American and Mexican folk, Charlottesville, VA)
- Tunde Olaniran (pop, Flint, MI)
- Unlikely Alibi (reggae-rock, Fort Wayne, IN)
- Best Sleep (rock, Fort Wayne, IN)
- T-Zank (rap, Fort Wayne, IN)
- Lalo Cura (latino rock, Goshen, IN)
- The Snarks (rock, Fort Wayne, IN)
- Slug Love (rock, Fort Wayne, IN)
- Samuel Harness (R&B, Fort Wayne, IN)
- Fort Wayne Funk Orchestra (hip-hop funk, Fort Wayne, IN)
The Middle Waves Music Festival includes three stages; the St. Marys Stage, presented by Parkview Health, St. Joseph Stage and Maumee Stage. A ticket is required for entry into St. Marys Stage. Maumee Stage and St. Joseph Stage are free to the public.
Tickets can be purchased online at MiddleWaves.com. Two-day GA passes are available for $85 and two-day VVIP passes are available for $165. Single-day Friday tickets are available for $35. Single-day Saturday tickets are available for $65. Single-day VVIP passes are also available for $70/Friday only or $120/Saturday only. Prices increase on September 9.
VVIP passes include a catered dinner by The Deck on Friday and Saturday night, two free drink tickets, deluxe restrooms, premium viewing experiences, Thai massage experiences, an ice cream party catered by Just Cream and more.