YORK, England (AP) — British singer-songwriter Ellie Goulding has married art dealer Caspar Jopling in a lavish ceremony with pals Katy Perry, Orlando Bloom and Sienna Miller in attendance.
The two tied the knot Saturday in Yorkshire, England, at the gothic York Minster Cathedral.
The 32-year-old Goulding was wearing a white custom Chloe gown. She pulled up in a flower-adorned blue Volkswagen minivan to cheers with her long veil over her face. Her attendants struggled with wind as they wrangled the high-neck, long-sleeve dress.
Goulding and the 27-year-old Jopling, who has family ties to the area, were engaged last year.
Well-wishers lined the street leading to the cathedral as guests arrived. Among other celebrities on hand: Sarah Ferguson and her two daughters, princesses Eugenie and Beatrice.
Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Cougars stun No. 1 Wildcats advancing to Crossroads Championship
- Trine Men’s Basketball completes undefeated regular season
- Second woman accuses Governor Cuomo of sexual harassment
- Georgia Tech tops Syracuse 84-77 for fourth straight victory
- Simms, Dawes each score 19 as Clemson defeats Miami 66-58, wins 5th straight