Watch: Injured koala drinks from water bottle

Don't Miss

INJURED KOALA: An injured koala drank water from an emergency worker’s water bottle as wildfires burned on Kangaroo Island, Australia Sunday. More than 350 acres on the island have burned. Wildlife officials said half of the animals on the island have either died or will die due to the fires.

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Trending Stories

Don't Miss