PLASH ISLAND, Ala. (WKRG) — In a video shared to WKRG News 5, an alligator can be spotted in the flood waters outside a home on Plash Island in Gulf Shores.
In the video from Tina Bennett, a 10- to 12- foot alligator swims through the waters surging outside a residence after Hurricane Sally’s landfall.
WKRG Meteorologist Thomas Geboy urges residents shelter in place until flood waters recede due to the displaced wildlife and the downed power lines.
Safely send your photos and videos to email@example.com.
- The secret message hidden on Jill Biden’s inauguration concert outfit
- Texas conservatives prepare to file lawsuits against Biden administration
- Randy Parton, musician and brother to Dolly Parton, dies at 67
- Ohio priest punished for going to Trump rally before Capitol riot
- Big Game Bound Week 20: AFC, NFC championship previews