PLASH ISLAND, Ala. (WKRG) — In a video shared to WKRG News 5, an alligator can be spotted in the flood waters outside a home on Plash Island in Gulf Shores.
In the video from Tina Bennett, a 10- to 12- foot alligator swims through the waters surging outside a residence after Hurricane Sally’s landfall.
WKRG Meteorologist Thomas Geboy urges residents shelter in place until flood waters recede due to the displaced wildlife and the downed power lines.
Safely send your photos and videos to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Recent Trine education graduates see 100 percent placement for 8th year in a row
- CDC grant to fund sickle cell research in Indiana for three years
- Area rapper says show must go on, but safely
- Trine to offer financial aid to incoming freshmen from Northeast Indiana starting fall of 2021
- St. Joseph Missions to open emergency shelter for single women