TAMPA, Fla. (CNN) – Going to a wedding this weekend? You’re not alone.
In fact, Saturday, Oct. 19 is the most popular date in 2019 to get married.
According to the wedding website, The Knot, nearly 34,000 weddings will take place on that one day.
This also means big bucks for wedding planners, florists and photographers.
Couples will shell out an estimated $1 billion on wedding ceremonies and receptions on the 19th alone.
- Kayakers find deer swimming two miles from shore in Lake Erie, steer it to safety
- Batman signaled to save world during COVID-19 pandemic
- ‘I’m under here!’ Boy trapped under Jeep in his bedroom after drunk driver plows into home
- CEO pay has topped $12.3M. Can it keep rising post-pandemic?
- ‘I have never seen anything like this dog’s will to live’: Dog found abused, in need of help