ATLANTA, Ga. (AP) — As Georgia Aquarium closed to humans on fears of coronavirus pandemic, two puppies from Atlanta Humane Society (AHS) got a special treat.
Siblings Odie and Carmel, who are at AHS’ foster home, got an opportunity to walk around and explore the aquarium Thursday.
The aquarium is closed to the public since March 19.
Copyright 2019 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Dutch museum says van Gogh painting stolen in overnight raid
- West Virginia nurse spreads joy amid COVID-19 pandemic by hosting cake giveaway
- Cooking with Sierra: Carbonara
- State Health Commissioner predicts COVID-19 cases to peak in April
- Sierra cooks pizza logs and makes homemade ranch