RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – N.C. State guard Blake Harris is no longer on the N.C. State basketball team, the school’s athletic department announced Thursday.
The junior departed the Wolfpack program for personal reasons, the school said.
Harris, a Chapel Hill native, transferred to N.C. State as a sophomore after playing his freshman year at Missouri.
He averaged 3.1 points and 1.5 assists per game last season.
Future plans for Harris were not immediately available.
- James Patterson awards $500 grants to thousands of teachers
- History of presidential debates
- With new California border crossing in the works, connecting highway also takes shape
- National Coffee Day: Freebies and deals from Dunkin, Krispy Kreme, Starbucks and more
- Two new COVID-19 testing sites to open in Allen County