Updated: Friday, 12 Oct 2012, 6:02 PM EDT
Published : Friday, 12 Oct 2012, 5:57 PM EDT
INDIANAPOLIS (WANE) - No. 3 Canterbury fell to no. 4 North Central Friday afternoon in the boys state tennis quarterfinals. It is Canterbury's only loss this season as the Cavaliers finish 21-1.
Match 3: North Central (Indianapolis) 5, Fort Wayne Canterbury 0. Fort Wayne Canterbury finishes 21-1.
1. Riley Reist (11) North Central def. Clay Hoffacker (11) Canterbury, 6-1, 6-3.
2. J.J. Kroot (9) North Central def. Davis Huber (11) Canterbury, 4-6, 6-1, 6-4.
3. Rudolph Frazier (12) North Central def. Tom Filus (10) Canterbury, 6-1, 6-2.
1. Patrick McAuley (10) | William Reifeis (11) North Central vs. William Wright (12) | Chris Yahanda (11) Canterbury, 6-2, 6-1.
2. Ari Gerstein (10) | J.T. Wayne (9) North Central def. Patrick Downs (12) | Chad Schouweiler (10) Canterbury, 5-7, 6-4, 6-4.
Ground rules for posting comments: No profanity or personal attacks. No racially charged comments. If it's not something you would say to someone's face, it's most likely inappropriate. Please comment on the subject of the story itself. If you do not follow these rules, we will remove your post. Repeat offenders will be banned from making future comments. Keep it civil, folks! WANE is not responsible for the content posted in this comment section.