Updated: Sunday, 17 Feb 2013, 2:44 PM EST
Published : Sunday, 17 Feb 2013, 12:02 PM EST
FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WANE) - The Lutheran Schools , which consist of 17 elementary schools and Concordia Lutheran High School, hosted open houses on Sunday from noon to 3 p.m.
The open houses were a way for parents to look at the schools and classrooms and also receive more information on what the Lutheran Schools have to offer.
“This is an excellent time for parents to look into Choice Scholarships —or school vouchers—as they’re often called. Many of our schools accept vouchers," Mark Muehl, director of the The Lutheran Schools Partnership, said.
Muehl also said the Lutheran Schools' small class sizes provide an opportunity for growth for students.
The following is a list of the Lutheran Schools:
1) Ascension Lutheran School
2) Bethlehem Lutheran School
3) Central Lutheran School
4) Concordia Lutheran High School
5) Concordia Lutheran School
6) Emmanuel – St. Michael Lutheran School
7) Emmaus Lutheran School
8) Holy Cross Lutheran School
9) Lutheran South Unity School
10) St. John – Emmanuel Lutheran School
11) St. John Lutheran School
12) St. Paul’s Lutheran School
13) St. Peter's Lutheran School
14) St. Peter – Immanuel
15) Suburban Bethlehem Lutheran School
16) Woodburn Lutheran School
17) Wyneken Memorial Lutheran School
18) Zion Lutheran School
For more information on the locations of each school, click here.
Ground rules for posting comments: No profanity or personal attacks. No racially charged comments. If it's not something you would say to someone's face, it's most likely inappropriate. Please comment on the subject of the story itself. If you do not follow these rules, we will remove your post. Repeat offenders will be banned from making future comments. Keep it civil, folks! WANE is not responsible for the content posted in this comment section.